All machines recommended and sold by Vibrant Health are single motor vertical vibration–a type of vibration which delivers a synchronized message to your nervous system, which has been shown to promote brain synchronization. Brain synchronization is a phenomena linked in cutting-edge research to optimal brain function and health, including creativity, problem solving, learning, and long-term memory formation.
- Single motor vertical vibration
- User friendly console displays time, speed or program
- Handy push button remote control
- Dimensions: 30″wide x 23-5/8″ deep x 6-1/8″ high
- Maximum user weight: 300 lbs.
- Unit weight: 50 lbs.
- Frequency range: 26Hz – 45 Hz, adjustable in 1 Hz increments
- Power requirements: 110v – 120 v
- Certifications: GS, CE, ETL, RoHs
Warranty: Home use 2-year warranty on parts and labor; Commercial use 1-year warranty on parts and labor.
I came across the first of the Whole Body Vibration platforms at a Trade Show 15 years ago and since then I’ve looked off and on to see if there has been any research confirming their benefits for Osteoporosis. Turns out reversing bone loss is just one of the benefits. I was lucky enough to be turned onto the work of Becky Chambers in early 2017 and have been following her lead ever since.
The consensus at our Wellness Center is that this machine feels wonderful. You feel the gentle vibration evenly from your feet to the top of your head. When you step off after even a couple minutes you can tell that you’ve left tension and tight muscles behind and that your mood has lifted.
Yours in Health,